Friday, November 29, 2013

25 Weeks! (11.29.13)

The 3rd Trimester is quickly approaching! Just a few more weeks! Nothing much to report during week 25.  Lil baby had his "first" Thanksgiving haha.. was kicking up a storm after the meal!

As far as symptoms go... I've had some pretty bad heartburn this week! (not fun) I have also felt him hiccuping and he continues to be active daily (kicking and wiggling about!) Nothing too new and exciting tho! I have my 1 hour glucose test next week and I'm a bit nervous about that. I've heard this sugary drink is disgusting, but I'm also worried about gestational diabetes. Hopefully everything will alright, but either way it's out of my control at this point and I just need to stay positive and really follow the advice of my doctor.

The nursery is looking ADORABLE! I can't wait to do a nursery tour. It's been so so SO fun organizing and decorating everything. I am buying his diaper pail tomorrow because the washable liners I ordered on etsy came in the mail this afternoon and I of course have to set it all up now! The bedding is almost done and once my husband puts up the crown molding and I set up the bed then I will finally do a proper tour and post lots of fun pics on here. I'm really loving how it is all coming together :) I don't want him to come early... but at the same time I can't help but feel very anxious and excited!

Oooh.. I also am in the process of getting my baby shower invites ordered! I decided to get a custom order done because I am big on invitations and had something "in mind" hah. My mom and sister are throwing me my shower, but I do want to help with whatever they need (I kind of live for these kinds of things ;) haha). They said I could figure out invites, make favors, and put together gifts for the games, so I am looking forward to getting all of those goodies together! My shower won't be til the end of January, but it's only 2 months away and with the holidays and what not I really feel like time will fly by and it will be here before I know it. I'm really excited :) I feel so blessed and I am SO thankful they are throwing me this shower.. I know it will be so special!

Hmmmm, guess that's it for now! I'm a little late with the 25 week update, as I will be 26 weeks in a few days, but I wanted to get my update in for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment