Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It's a....

Boy or Girl?!?!


I had to "wrap" up the envelope with the gender so that I wouldn't peek before our trip!!


Ah!!! The suspense is driving me crazy!!


@ our spot on the beach in Malibu, Ca -Oct. 3rd, 2013




BOY!!

Guess intelligender was right for us! We are having a lil boy! :)

We couldn't be more thrilled! Either way we would have been so excited.. all we really want is a happy and healthy baby.. (I know everyone says this.. but it's true!) I feel so blessed and lucky to be having this baby that it really didn't matter to me if it was a boy or a girl. I just wanted to KNOW! :) I kind of secretly did want a little boy first.. to be the "big brother".. in case we have a lil girl one day :-p...

Quick version:
It was such a special moment when we found out! I will forever cherish the memory.
We actually took a special trip back to the place where we met and fell in love just 9 short years ago -UCLA! (to the very date.. Oct. 3rd). We had the gender sealed in an envelope and went to our special spot on the beach where my husband first told me he loved me. We opened the envelope at the exact same spot.. and found out we were going to have a son! :) What a special way to celebrate that I will never forget. We later watched the ultrasound video together and it was amazing to see our lil boy wiggle and move around! He's such a cutie :)

The next day we went around UCLA's campus taking pictures of our lil "Pookie".. in blue or pink. Then we finally announced it to friends after calling our parents the night before of course!

I couldn't wait to go shopping for boy things! I found some really cute things... I never imagined it would be so fun to shop for a boy! I will have to do a baby buys haul video to share what I found!

Hard to believe it has already almost been one full week of knowing it's a boy! I really couldn't be more excited! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment