Thursday, October 10, 2013

Closet Organizers for the Nursery!

Hey guys!

Today I decided to start working on some of the craft projects I have planned for the baby!
I went to Michael's last weekend and picked up some painted wooden animal pieces, paint, stickers, and plain wooden door hanging pieces to make closet dividers for his clothes!

As easy as 1-2-3!

1.) paint -front/back/edges
2.) hot glue animals on
3.) add stickers @ the tops for sizes and for decoration!


This is how they turned out... TaDa!



I knew I wanted to use stickers to label the sizes at the top so that these can be changed for future growth :) Right now they can be used up to 24 months!

I'm going to hang them in the closet to divide up all the sizes of clothing so it will be easier to stay organized... plus it makes the closet cute too!

We are doing a theme that involves animals, but you could really decorate them anyway! Be creative!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Congratulations on your bundle of joy, i am 13 weeks with my first baby :) and it is very exciting. I wanted to ask you, how did you hang these up on the closet, i would love to try this of course as soon as i know the sex, i'm still on suspense till December but i love this idea. Thank you in advance. -Stephanie J. from NH

    ReplyDelete