Friday, January 24, 2014

33 Weeks! (1.21.14)

I am having a lot more trouble sleeping.. guess I should start to get used to that right?! haha...

Nothing too new this week other than the usual... I am so ready for him to be here at this point! Some of my friends who are also pregnant have been having their babies or will very soon and I am so jealous! I wish he was here too... but at the same time I hope he waits a few more weeks and gets stronger and bigger in the meantime :)

My last growth scan showed his weight was approx 4.321 lbs (I know these are rough estimates, but I thought it was a fun number hah).. and this was at roughly 32 weeks making him in the 46th percentile for his size? So he is right on track and looking good according to the doctor! He is still BREECH tho! Ahhhhh! stubborn lil baby! I wish he'd turn! I keep looking up spinning babies tricks to try and my cousin gave me some great tips too (she's a doula).. but no luck yet! I know there is still some time, and I am not really worrying about it too much, just still hoping he will finally turn! 

My baby shower is this weekend! I am SO excited :) I had dreams that no one showed up and that my sister only served flan (which sorry, but I hate) haha.. I have a feeling it won't be quite the same!
My sister and mom are throwing it, which I couldn't be more thankful for! I know it will be so special! I  also am grateful that it will be 75 degrees and beautiful! Apparently next weekend it is supposed to rain, so this weekend is really going to be perfect! I'll be sure to do a shower update and put some pics :)

I wanted to help as much as I could, so they had me get the invitations and make prizes/favors. I had so much fun putting everything together! I can't wait til my little sister gets married and has babies so I can return the favor and throw her all these fun parties :). I don't know what it is, but I just love love love the details and the themes and just making everything cute!

I have 3 doctor's appointments next week so I'm sure I will have more to update then! Due to higher blood pressure my doctor has ordered non-stress tests just to keep an eye on things! Dang this baby is going crazy right now! Sometimes he really is having a party in there!!! 

I'm going to post a baby shower update and then a nursery tour most likely next week too! Just a few more weeks and I want to try and have everything as ready as it can be :)

Here are a few shots from our maternity photo shoot! I love my friend and how amazingly talented she is!!! We went to our wedding venue to have them taken and it was so special to capture these moments there!





We love lil Noah so much already! I never imagined how much joy this pregnancy would bring us!

No comments:

Post a Comment