Wednesday, March 26, 2014

4 Weeks! ONE month old!!! (3.23.14)

HAPPY ONE MONTH NOAH!!

WOW. Time does fly by!

I can't believe my lil newborn is officially ONE month old! He's growing so much and soooo fast! It's been so much fun seeing him change day to day.. and I just fall more and more in love with him!

Highlight: He has ROLLED OVER!!! At about 3 1/2 weeks I had him on his tummy for "tummy time" on his play mat. Within minutes he rolled onto his back! I thought it was just a random accident at first.. so I put him on his stomach again.. sure enough he did it several more times! He has done it since too! Maybe he is just advanced ;) our lil genius baby... It was so special tho! I am SO glad I captured it on video! (lucky!)

He also has started to mimic faces that you make at him! He will stick his tounge out, open his eyes wide, make a "kiss face"... it's so fun! He doesn't do it all the time.. but when he is real focused and alert he will! It's so cute :)

We also took our first road trip to visit my family... It was SO nice to see them and visit with some friends. It was exciting to introduce him to everyone :)
I was pretty nervous driving on the freeway with him in the back, but we made it!!

He has been a better baby.. crying less (altho he is screaming at this moment of course!).. and letting us get a little more sleep!! He is SO much more alert and I love talking to him and just staring into his deep blue eyes!

It's been an amazing month! We looooove him so much and are trying to really enjoy every second!






PS -His doc apt went really well last week! He was looking very healthy!
8lbs 12oz, 20.8 inches long! (3/17/14)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment