Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Questions for the Qpon Fairy = ANSWERED! :) Finally!!!See YouTube Video for answers! :)

Questions for the Qpon Fairy = ANSWERED! :) Finally!!!


What made you start couponing or for how long have you been doing it?


My question: Can Penny come visit me in TX? Lol she is too cutie!😺


what is your favorite store to coupon??


what made you start a blog and not just do videos ?


How do you save on grocery's? How did you get started?
What does your husband think about it? Just some curious questions, thanks


There was a video you posted a while back saying you shopped after your work.
Do you personally work a lot and how can you work and coupon too? I've been wondering
because most of the couponers I know about are housewife's and stay at home.



How come you never show your face? I would like to see whos talking to me lol...

2 comments:

  1. I can't find this video on YouTube, I'm so confused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find it either! Hope you post it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete