Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rite-Aid Plan 7/8

Hey Guys! Plans and Videos up a little early this week! I'm going crazy recovering
from this sickness, so I decided to be as productive as I can be! Here are just SOME of the
great deals coming up! As always things change and new things come up! Thanks!

Zest Bodywash -$2.99, get back $2 in UpRewards
Qpons Available
*$1 off Zest Bodywash (7/8 SS?)
Essentially = FREE (limit 2)

Nicole by O-P-I Buy 2, get $5 in UpRewards
Qpons Available
*$1 off (5/6 or 7/8 SS)
Online Price -$7.49 each = $14.98 (prices may vary, this is a more expensive brand!)
Essentially = $3.99 each after Qpons and UpRewards!

Revlon Products BOGO 50% -Spend $10, get back $4 in UpRewards (limit 2)
Qpons Available
*$1 off Beauty Tools (6/24 SS)
I never was able to do this deal a couple weeks ago so I'm going to do it this week!
Essentially = Money Maker! (depends based on how many Qpons, VV, Rebates, etc.)

Coppertone Sunscreen -$9.99, Buy 2 get back $10 in UpRewards (limit 2)
Qpons Available
*$5 off 2 (6/24 SS)
Essentially =$5 for both or $2.50 each!



No comments:

Post a Comment